Northwest Corner Veterinary Hospital L.L.C.646 Bantam Rd.Bantam, CT 06750
- Diagnostic and Therapeutic Services: Our hospital is equipped to provide diagnostic and therapeutic services to care for your pets' complete health care needs.
- Surgical Services: Our state-of-the-art surgical suite provides for the performance of a wide variety of surgical procedures.
- Dentistry: Our dental services include teeth cleaning and polishing, tooth extractions and oral surgery.
- Anesthesia: We utilize the safest available anesthetics to provide that extra margin of safety, especially for our older or high risk patients.
- Radiology Services: Our on-site, modern X-ray equipment provides high quality radiographs to aid in the diagnosis of many disorders.
- Laboratory: Our in-house laboratory facilities provide for serum chemistry, serology, urinalysis and parasite testing. We also utilize commercial veterinary laboratories for specialized diagnostics and consultations.
- Pharmacy: We maintain a complete inventory of pharmaceuticals, vitamins, shampoos and heartworm preventatives to meet the needs of your pet
- Individualized Flea Control Programs: We develop programs for the specific needs of your pet and your own particular environmental situation. We will review with you the best ways to control fleas in your house, in your yard and on your pet.
- Dietary Counseling: We will provide guidance regarding your pet's nutritional needs for each life stage, including dietary requirements for growth, weight maintenance and performance.
- Therapeutic Diets: We carry a full line of special dietary needs foods for both cats and dogs.
- Emergency Care: Please call our main telephone number for instructions for after-hour emergencies.