Northwest Corner Veterinary Hospital L.L.C.646 Bantam Rd.Bantam, CT 06750
After careful planning and much consideration, we will begin allowing clients back into the building starting June 7th. First, we would like to thank our entire staff and wonderful clients that supported us through all the craziness involved with navigating a pandemic. Everyone’s patience and kindness has not gone unnoticed. While we did have some bumps in the road and a lot of added stress, overall given the circumstances we were able to overcome and adapt.
We would like to mention that with the policies and procedures we put in place, we had ZERO cases of Covid-19 with any staff members, no contact tracing needed with clients, and did not require a closure.
Currently, we are planning on reopening on June 7th with just a few minor changes in our regular operation. We have given this plan as much thought as went into our Covid operational plan last year. We will still be offering curbside for any clients who wish to continue waiting outside. Please see below for information on entering the building for appointments.
Again, we would like to thank everyone for their patience and understanding as we try to find the safest and most effective way to continue to offer the level of care and service we provide.
- Masks will be required for everyone entering the building. In order for us to keep everyone safe, every person will need to wear a mask. All of our staff members will be wearing masks as well.
- Please limit the number of people coming with your pet for the appointment. We understand if you need a helper or have children, but we ask to keep the number of people in the room to one whenever possible.
- Curbside will still be available for anyone who would like it.
- When arriving for your appointment you will remain in your car and call to let us know you are here. The receptionist will then let the technician know you are here and when we are fully ready for you, we will either call or come out to get you to come into the building.
- When entering the building, you will be directed immediately into the exam room. We ask that you remain seated on the bench for the entire duration of your appointment. Appointments will then continue the way they always have – a technician will take your pets history and then the doctor will be in.
- After your appointment you will check out at the front desk as normal. * If there is a back of up people at the desk you may be asked to wait in the room or given the option to leave your credit card with your technician and wait in your car for your receipt.
- If your pet is having lab work or any other out procedures during your appointment, you will be asked to return to your car and wait.
- Curbside will remain in effect for all medication and food pickups. Please continue to call ahead to order and pay. Please do not enter the building for pick up.
This will be new for all of us too and we expect there to be more changes along the way. We will keep everyone updated if any policies change. We are looking forward to things returning to normal and we are sure you are as well!
- The Doctors and staff at Northwest Corner
We would like to encourage you to order through our online stores and have your medications/food shipped directly to your home. https://northwestcornervet.vetsfirstchoice.com/
If you are ordering Purina food order here: https://www.proplanvetdirect.com/customer/account/login/
If you are ordering Hills food order here: https://vet.hillstohome.com/hillsv2cstorefront/login
At this time we have decided to modify Our Hours once again. We will be open:
Monday -Thursday: 8:00am-6:00pm
Saturday: 8:00am - 2:30pm
Thank you for your patience and cooperation at this time. We want to continue to be here for your pets that need us, for as long as we are able.
-The Doctors and staff at Northwest Corner Veterinary Hospital, LLC